So far my cook book is sort of coming along nicely. I mean my project will reflect how much I work I put into it so. In due time everything should be pulled together. I am looking forward to have the finished product. It all takes a lot of time considering you don't want to choose the wrong recipes you want everything to be the best in one book. I am hoping for a number one best seller and who knows maybe in the future ill create another book.
Just so that I'm clear my cook book is Italian based except for one recipes which I did sort of a twist on and it is in the dessert section and I am pretty confident it will end up being one of the more popular items in the book I guarantee everyone will want to create their very own batch. ;))
Need interview questions.
ReplyDelete